If you could only pick one .......

TippyeMom

of these color which would it be

Phloof!, Shroom, or Vanilla

and

Jest or Naked Lunch (I know they have different descriptions but side by side they look the same to me :confused: )

pumpkincat210

I'd go with Shroom and Naked Lunch. Phloof! might be a little too bright sometimes and vanilla is too dusty. IMO shrooom goes with just about anything.

juli

I am all for shroom.

I don't have either Jest or Naked Lunch but those of you who say NL over Jest why so?

To me, description wise, Jest sounds better. IMO

jenii

Shroom is definitely my favorite of those three. It's a beautiful color, and it does go with everything. When I want to highlight or something, I use either Shroom or Brule. I had gotten Vanilla first, but it's pretty much useless now that I've got Shroom and Brule. Shroom, I use for the shimmery stuff, and Brule I use if I want it matte.

prinzessin784

I dunno if I could pick between Shroom and Phloof!! They seriously are two of my favorite colors. They are two of the ones I first bought, too! Shroom is better for an all-over color whereas Phloof! makes the most beautiful highlight for the brow bone and inner corners of your eyes!

mzjae

Shroom & Jest. I like how Jest is more peachy pink than Naked Lunch & Shroom goes with anything. =)

Ithica

I have shroom and I used it with every look i do, so pretty much use it everyday! I find shroom highlights nicely or you can use it along the edge of any other colour to tidy it up :p

moonrevel

Shroom, for all of the reasons others have listed above. I know that a lot of people swear by Nylon as an all purpose highlighter, but I am one of the few MAC addicts alive in captivity who just can't get Nylon to work on me as a highlighter. Thus, I love Shroom because it's nice and low-key, and goes with everything!

Glitziegal

Phloof and Naked Lunch. I much prefer Phloof to Shroom. I couldn't explain why though
lol.gif

user79

Shroom & Jest.

I seem to be in the minority with Jest over Naked Lunch, but I think NL goes on a bit chalky? Jest goes on really smoothly, I use it as my highlight colour sometimes even though it does have pink undertones, I just think it's so pretty. It can be worn on it's own too if you want to go for a very simple neutral eye look.

Latest posts