If you Could travel anywhere where would you go?

SkylarV217

For graduation the Mother In Law offered to take us anywhere we wanted to go. His sister went to Hawaii for her graduation trip. I think that could be fun , but if thats where we go she will want to go too and um ... I don't want that lol ... So I started thinking maybe Greece ... any other ideas?

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
For graduation the Mother In Law offered to take us anywhere we wanted to go. His sister went to Hawaii for her graduation trip. I think that could be fun , but if thats where we go she will want to go too and um ... I don't want that lol ... So I started thinking maybe Greece ... any other ideas?

This is a cool idea! My dad is taking me to Japan after I graduate Cosmetology school, I have been dying to go there since I was little.
choochoo.gif

newagetomatoz

Wow!! That is so sweet of her! Hmmm, that would be such a hard decision for me to make! lol Especially since I like more of the less frequented places.

My list would be:
~Russia
~Iceland
~Prague
~Buenos Aires
~Lima
~Greece
~Florence
~Helsinki
~Budapest
~Sydney

coachkitten

Wow what a nice gift! I would go to:

Spain
Greece
Italy
France
Switzerland
Australia

I have been to Spain and Greece before and they are both so nice. Let us know what you decide!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

My husband and I really want to visit Italy, Greece, Germany, France, UK, and Ireland - pretty much catch all the areas our ancestors are from (except Greece). We're big history buffs, so getting to see all that ancient and old world history is just tops in our book. We'll probably get to go sometime within the next couple of years...before we have children.

xsnowwhite

Oohh that sounds fun!
I would love to see:
Australia
Amsterdam (my friend LOVED it!)
Germany
Spain
France
Rome

blazeno.8

Well it really depends on what you're into. What I've wanted to do for the longest time is go on a wine tour of Europe.

SkylarV217

I'm a History Major, looking to get a masters in either the Classics ( Greece & Rome) or American History. I'm torn at the moment. I am currently taking a class on ancient Greece.( Thats Why I'm all about going to Greece). We've both been to England. So I wanted to go somewhere that neither of us has been... I thought we'd save Hawaii for just the two of us ;-)

Corvs Queen

London
Lots of places in Scotland (Yay Campbells!)
Chicago (For Pumpkins sake)
smiles.gif

India in general

Also, Austria never gets any love in polls like this which is such a shame because it's by far the prettiest place I've been. I like it a lot more than Germany. Note: I didn't want to offend with that comment. Just my opinion.

Holly

italy, greece, australia, japan, africa, india, or back to england again!!

I love travelling so much! Lucky lady
smiles.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Well, I've been wanting to do Brazil for the past 2 years or so, and now my daughter is expressing an interest in going there, too, so off to Brazil we'll be going. I also wanna do a Far Eastern tour. Japan, China, and I want her to meet her grandmother in Korea.

User93

Go to Russia, girl!
winks.gif

I would suggest Spain, its so cool there, Barcelona is gorgeous, Sevillia, Granada.. Also there are some awesome little seaside cities with hotels there - Torremolinos is super duper coolio!
tong.gif
Such a beautiful view there. Grecce is very cool aswell! I'm been there, loved it!

CantAffordMAC

I am more interested in traveling to exotic islands. Hawaii, Jamaica, Bahamas, anywhere thats exotic and beachy...take me there
greengrin.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I am more interested in traveling to exotic islands. Hawaii, Jamaica, Bahamas, anywhere thats exotic and beachy...take me there
greengrin.gif

You and me on a beach with some fruity drinks!

I love the tropics, but today, if I could go anywhere, I'd travel home with my kids so they can see their other "home" - England.