If you had $100 for Sweetie Cake, Sundressing & Liquidlast...

AudreyNicole

Ok so I am hoping to have about $100 to spend on stuff from the new collections next week, but I can decide what to get. I already have 3 sparkle pencils from Sweetie cake - Iris Accents, Peacocked and Ultra- Chill, and I know I don't want the quad, and plan to get some piggie samples, not full jars.... BUT, beyond those things, which would you get if you had only $100 to spend between 3 collections.... HELP!

laurenmo88

i would get the sundressing....one of the beauty powders, the coral colored lipstick, and the brown eye pencil and eyeshadow...liquid last i would get the black liner and then nothing from sweetie cake

brandiisamonkey

I would def get one of the beauty powders, one of the liquidlast liners, a lippie and a lg and if you can get it the quad from sundressing (oh and if you still have a lil bit of money left Id suguest piggie saples from sundressign also) that way you have a good selection of products to choose from.

pumpkincat210

The liquidlast liners are permanent, so you can hold off on those. If you have 6 depots you can get a free lipstick. I'd also get a Sweetie Cake lipglass, Your favorite Sundressing eyeshadows and a lipglass from that collection. I'm not a fan of the beauty powders, the Tahitian Sand powder I have barely shows up and is very matte.

Wattage

I agree holding off on the LLL. I will be holding out on these for a while at least. From Sweetie Cake, I would get Petite Four or Mouth Watering lipglasses, from Sundressing I would say 2 e/s, a lipstick and a lip glass and maybe one of the beauty powders.

HTH!

bocagirl

Purchase pigment samples
Get one lipstick and one lipglass from each
One eyeshadow from each
Two liquid liners you want the most

Latest posts