If you use bronzer...

user2

When I wear bronzer (I have MAC Refined Golden Bronzer) I use it instead of a blush!

Jennifer Mcfly

I actually use Milani powder bronzer in the lightest color. I combine it with either a pink/peach blush or one of my MSF. I don't like to dark of a bronzer so that's why I really like the light one from Milani. But I never wear bronzer alone, I just don't like it on me that way...

lovemichelle

when i use bronzer (macs) i use it all over along with blush.. in the mornings i jus use bronzer as blush.

user3

Nars Laguna all the way!!! I wear bronzer each time I wear makeup. I use the bronzer in more than my cheek area so yes I wear it w/blush too. However,I don't always wear blush.

Rowan

I wear bronzer sometimes. I use Bobbi Brown's bronzer. I wear it much like some of the other girls in this thread do, & like Jennifer, don't like to use it alone. Looks weird on me that way too. I apply it lightly on my cheeks w/a skunk brush & then apply a blush just on the apples of the cheeks to add color. I get a lightly bronzed look, & the pop of color from the blush is more natural & healthy-looking on me than using bronzer alone. I then lightly dust the bronzer on the forehead, nose & chin to tie it all together.

pumpkincat210

I use Trace Gold Blush(mac) as my main bronzer. I'm naturally pale so it works great in the winter. I also have Rose d'or bronzing stick from mac, but i use it for a really natural blush, I think it is too pink for an all over bronzer.

laurenmo88

i use melba blush over my foundation (focus mainly on cheeckbones and temples) then put refined golden ALL over my face and neck/chest area....really natural tan look, and if ur tanned it makes u look like ur GLOWING!

Padmita

I do both - when I use bronzer, I apply it on my upper forehead, nose, under cheekbones and on my chin. After that, I apply the blush on the cheekbones or just apply more bronzer. Sometimes I use blush without bronzer, but bronzer works fine for contouring (mine is really light, just a shade darker than my foundation)!

HeartOfSilver

I am on the hunt for a matte bronzer I can put under shimmery blushes. I dislike looking like an oil slick!

Without blush I use MAC's refined golden as well, but it's a bit shimmery.

Latest posts