I'm doing a fashion show!!!

amoona

Ok so I randomly replied to an ad on craigslist for this lady who is having a fashion show at a club in San Francisco. I sent her some pictures and was honest with her about my small make-up kit. She really liked the pictures I sent her and told me that I would love to have my work on her fashion show. She told me that they were lookin for smokey eyed looks and gave me a link to her website to check it out. (http://www.bitchgear.com) It's not a huge job, it's just to get some exposure.

Now here's where I need help. I want to cover myself and make sure I get their look right. I was hoping that someone could recommend any make-up, eye shadows and/or lipsticks I should pick up. All the models are bringing their own foundation as well as their own lashes. I listed the shadows I already have so if anyone has suggestions it would be appriciated!

-B-Rich
-Black Tied
-Bronze
-Brule
-Folie
-Humid
-Honey Lust
-Craneberry
-Motif
-Mulch
-Pink Venus
-Satellite Dreams
-Woodwinked
-Sumptous Olive
-Soft Brown

I also have Accent Red pigment and a bunch of small sample pigments. Also were can I get mascara wands and those disposable lipgloss wands?

ebonyannette

Ooh!! How fun!! I dont know where to get thosee wands from I think Sephora might sell packs of them? I could be wrong though.

Make sure you get Carbon in case she wants a really smokey eye, Black Tied doesnt tend to come out that smokey sometimes.

I also like Espresso, Sketch, Noctournelle, and Contrast those would mix in well with what you already have.

Does she want nude lips? I like Spite l/g and Lust l/g

Make sure you have those face wipes!
Good Luck, Show us pics!!

Latest posts