I'm feeling blue...

DaisyDee

I bought Flashtrack and Moon's Reflection...but since I am "older" I was a teen in the 80's and blue eyeshadow was big...and then it became TABOO! Soooo...I haven't worn it since about 1986 or so...but when I saw these two colors, I loved them!

Now, how do I pull them off, what should I pair them with?

I'm an NW25, long dark hair with natural auburn highlights, hazel eyes (green/light brown/gold)

Help!

joytheobscure

Have fun, I need to see what colors you are talking about. The blue I love is tilt. I have never ever wore blue shadows until this year- I'm feeling bold about it. :) Enjoy your blues

depecher

I bought both of those colors recently. I wore them together last Monday. I thought they looked fine together. I LOVE my blues!

bluegrassbabe

If you are shy about wearing bold colors, try pairing them with neutrals to start. Blues also look awesome with orange tone shades. My favorite new pairing is A Bluer Blue, with amber lights and coppering. I tried this out with the new holiday palettes and love it.
Just experiment till you find something you are comfortable with. There aren't many rules too makeup these days.

IndyEMSkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
If you are shy about wearing bold colors, try pairing them with neutrals to start. Blues also look awesome with orange tone shades. My favorite new pairing is A Bluer Blue, with amber lights and coppering. I tried this out with the new holiday palettes and love it.
Just experiment till you find something you are comfortable with. There aren't many rules too makeup these days.

I thought the same thing when I bought blue pigment.

I second pairing them with neutrals. a bold blue looks beautiful as a liner -thicker and winged out a little on the outsides - with beigy gold colors on the lid. Blue also looks great with greens, silvers, and bright golds if you want to try something bolder. Experiment!

Ms. Z

Lady, I'm with you.

Ditto DaisyDee, I know how you feel. My favorite color is Ingenue Blue and sometimes feel a little uncomfortable about wearing it. Now I'm in love with Bluer Blue of the Teal Holiday palette and have yet to wear it in public. When I've worn these shades, I always make sure to wear them with Nudes & browns.

Oh, I just got Blue Absinthe, what am I supposed to do with that?

Latest posts