I'm Going to Disney World!!!

prettysecrets

I can't wait! I've been a billion times and I even used to work there! (Disney college program)

But it never fails to excite me!! (I'm 21 yrs olds mind you! lol)

Mainly , I love the food, the weather!!!, and the atmosphere.

I must must must get a picture with with Minnie and Mickey,those are my disney goals! And to top it off, I can drink while I'm there to!! lol.

Less than 35 days to go!! Any other Disney freaks out there???

COBI

Too funny... I leave next Friday (May 9th). I'm meeting my sister and her family there. Then they leave, and one of my friends is coming down for the rest of my stay.

In all honesty, I'm not a huge DW fan because I hate lines and waiting and think it's generally over-rated, but my nieces and nephews love it so it's all good.
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
Too funny... I leave next Friday (May 9th). I'm meeting my sister and her family there. Then they leave, and one of my friends is coming down for the rest of my stay.

In all honesty, I'm not a huge DW fan because I hate lines and waiting and think it's generally over-rated, but my nieces and nephews love it so it's all good.
smiles.gif

Whoa, for a second there, I thought you were my sister posting. We're leaving next Friday and she's meeting me and my family there! How funny.

I love Disney. I can't wait for this trip.

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
Whoa, for a second there, I thought you were my sister posting. We're leaving next Friday and she's meeting me and my family there! How funny.

Too funny. My sister is actually a bit addicted to Disney. I drag her to the Burlington Mall (in MA) so that I can spend an hour+ in the MAC store and she would go to the Disney store and spend just as much time there. Then, "OH NO!", two trips ago, the Disney Store was gone <poof>.... no idea why.

Her family's suitcases have been packed for probably over a month now... haha, but that's easy to do when we don't really have "shorts" weather up here yet.

nikki

OOOHHH!!! I Love Disney!!! My family and I have gone 4 times in the last 3 years ;-) !!!! We just went in February and can't wait to go back!!