I'm new and would like a pink & green e/s reccomendation

pammy

Mac-- metamorph i a lovely green and its texture is a frost so its lovely on the eye , and bitter lovly too it has a sparkle throw it , and silly goose is fab matte finish .

the paint charturs[excuse the speeling if its wrong ] is fab too really shimmery

Sanne

my first mac purchases where sprout and pink venus! but I reccomend sushiflower and juxt for you, because sprout is probably a bit darker than you want.

if you're brave, you can wear sushiflower and juxt together!(juxt on lid and up to crease, and sushiflower in crease)

Sushi_Flower

I was thinking of Sushi flower (love the name, can you tell?) but i saw it on someone and it is too dark for my liking. I want, dare i say a Barbie pink, but i don't want it to look really 'bleh' if you know what i mean.
Is sprout a light green?

askewchick

Green:

Metamorph (discontinued) and Juxt

Pink:

Pink Papillion (discontinued), Angelcake (discontinued), Pink Freeze and Swish

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Thankyou, will look into those.

Are there any pics of people wearing pink and green together?

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=374

Meadowland and Pink Papillion,.. I was just playing,.. but it gives you an idea,... My eyes looked like roses when I opened them.
lol.gif

user2

Its not very light but I looooved the combination of Hepcat and Bitter!
You should try some Golden Olive pigment!

Sanne

Quote:
I was thinking of Sushi flower (love the name, can you tell?) but i saw it on someone and it is too dark for my liking. I want, dare i say a Barbie pink, but i don't want it to look really 'bleh' if you know what i mean.
Is sprout a light green?

if you want a barbie pastelpink, try pink venus! there isn't a bright pink eyeshadow, but maybe is fuchsia pigment an idea?

sprout is a gras-green, if you want a light green it is probably to dark.
http://www.ninehells.com/gallery/vie...=mac_cosmetics

you can check out this gallery for the colors!

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by askewchick
Green:

Metamorph (discontinued) and Juxt

Pink:

Pink Papillion (discontinued), Angelcake (discontinued), Pink Freeze and Swish

I just got Angelcake off of nordies I didn't know it was discontinued I love it. Pink Venus is also good and I love Swish. I used Pink Venus with Tres Teal the other day and it looked fab! Also for a light pink try pink coture shadestick as a base.

PnkCosmo

Pink Venus is a great Barbie pink. To make it stand out a little more, use it with Canton Candy Paint as a base.

Swimming is a nice green to pair with it. To make Swimming pop more, use Chartru as a base.

Here's a pink & green look I did way back when Salsabelle came out. I uesde Guacamole & Rio de Rosa.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=170

I've gotten a lot better at blending since this pic, so don't look too close! LOL

PnkCosmo

Quote:
I really like that Pnkcosmo but are the colours from the pink discontinued?

The pink in the pic was Rio de Rosa with Pink Venus dusted over it. I think Swish might be a similar pink; or you could dust Pink Venus over Canton Candy Paint.

Guacamole was added to the regular lineup.

Scrangie

My favorite green is Guacamole. It's lighter and more vibrant than Sprout, but they're not similar except that they're green.

I love Fuchsia pigment. You might like Melton Mauve e/s, but it's not very "wow", just Barbie pinkish.

I actually have a smashbox eyeshadow duo called Daylight that's light pink and light green, and it's beautiful!

Pink Venus is great too. I think I have more pinks and greens than any other color! LOL