impassioned?

mzreyes

Hey everyone.. I'm an NC40 in studiofix (although I don't use it). And I was wondering if Impassioned l/s would look good on me. I'd try it at my local counter.. But I'd rather not! lol.. I dunno.. I just don't like the thought of putting on l/s that how many other ppl could have used too. Don't care if its sanitized! hahahah.. anywho.. an NC40 use this l/s before? Or anyone seen any NC40 girls use it? If so, what e/s did they wear with it? It's really pretty, but scary at the same time. lol.. PLMK!

saniyairshad

I know what u mean, never used Impassioned lippie, but I NEVER EVER try on anything at the counter, I would rather make another trip to return it if i didnt like it, but i NEVER try anything at the counter, I'm a real germ-phobic

mzreyes

bump
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

Hi I'm back, I went to MAC yesterday and remembered that you has asked about Impassioned, it's like a plastic Barbie. I'm an NC20 and I wouldn't like it on my coloring even though I didnt try it (germophobic and all.) It's like a deep bright pink with shades of coral in it. ANd plus it's an amplified lippie soooo its creamy and non-greasy so I think for u it should be good. And I think pinky nude e/s would look great with this lippe
smiles.gif
And if ur cool-toned it should look awesome on you.
smiles.gif

amoona

I'm an NC40 and I have worn Impassioned l/s. I like it! If I had a camera I'd show it to you on me. :-( Don't be scared to try on the l/s at the counter ... trust me we clean the HELL out of those products haha.