in need of help again...

beautymarked79

i am on a budget coz i ve spent more than i expected on lure...
weeping.gif
but i love it...8)
i can only get two things (one e/s and one blushcream or TLC)so please rec
1, woodwinked or amberlights(i am quite afraid of using this color) or some other nice goldeny bronzey gold...i already ve mulch and bronze
2, maidenchant blush cream or lune(for ref i am nc35 asain)
3, which color TLC should i get
thanks in advance...

Sparklevixen81

I bought woodwinked and I absolutely love it! I use it at least 2x a week. Its really versatile and I think would go great with mulch and bronze(though I haven't personally tried it with them) I'm not good with blushes, but for the eyeshadows, go get woodwinked!!!

MissMisah

i am nc40/c4 asian too.

i have both woodwinked and amberlights. i LOVE amberlights sooo much more than woodwinked. i use it with embark and espresso. it DOES look scary in the pot...buuut, it look soo good when i used it a few days ago!

also..i tried lune and...it did NOTHING for me. it made me look all sweaty and weird looking. its just a highlight -- and i think that i can get a better result by using an eyeshadow. sooo def Maidenchant

BlahWah

I have Woodwinked and it's versatile, but if I wasn't getting e/s for work I'd get Amber Lights. =D And being an NC35 Asian myself, if I could only get one blushcreme I'd go for Maidenchant b/c Lune barely shows up. Lune I think would only be good for us when paired w/ another blush or beauty powder/pigment. At first I thought Maidenchant may be too cool, but after it settled (tho on my hand) it looked really pretty!

beautymarked79

thank u for ur suggestions
smiles.gif
but i still cant decide about the blushcremes:confused: i dont ve much variety in blushes...i use coppertone and realized its too dark for me..and i m bored i want something fresh and glowy...so pl rec some blushes (not necessarily from the lure collection)..

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautymarked79
thank u for ur suggestions
smiles.gif
but i still cant decide about the blushcremes:confused: i dont ve much variety in blushes...i use coppertone and realized its too dark for me..and i m bored i want something fresh and glowy...so pl rec some blushes (not necessarily from the lure collection)..

I'm looking to expand myself, but I'll suggest what I can. =P

From the ones I have, I'd recommend Sunbasque Sheertone and Brit Wit blushcreme.

On my list to get (aside from Lure ones) are Cherche, Dollymix, and either Peachykeen or Peachtwist. There may be others, but those are the ones that pop into mind at the moment. HTH some!

Latest posts