Individual eyelash remover ouch!!!!

well i had put some individual eyelashes the other day it was a kit i was given in a makeup course i took. well i applied them and i tried to get them off today omg it wuz horrible the eyelash glue remover or w/e burned the heck outta my eye i wuz wondering if i was doin it wrong but i threw away the instructions because i thought it wuz just oil based or something but it even took off my nail polish ...Im scared
icon_eek.gif

BlahWah

Oi, that does sound scary, taking off your nail polish! The stinging may come from the product's oils, but it shouldn't be that strong, from what I understand. I've only tried one type of lashes, Ardell, and used their glue as well. For removing, the Sally Beauty SA suggested baby oil or any oily makeup remover. There was a bit of tugging, but everything came off okay. HTH!

they were the dura lash and i think the glue is acrylic based because it literally dissolved my nailpolish my teacher said its supposed to stay for like a week but omg the burning wuz horrible im like omg im gonna go blind
icon_eek.gif

martygreene

LashTite adhesive is intended to be used on individual lashes which are worn for 4-6 days. To remove, dab a cotton bud in LashFree, and gently dab the base of the false lash to soften the glue, then remove.

Latest posts