Ingenue Blue

user4

I Saw A Post About This Color Somewhere Else And I Realized That I Have This Color And Never Ever Used It. Can Someone Give Me Some Ideas On How To Use It Please. Thanks. :p

Btw... I Dont Know If This Is In The Right Place... If Not... Sorry!

user4

no help???
ssad.gif

tracie

I have it too, I think I've reached for it maybe once in the past year. When I bought it the MA did a pretty look with it, peridot, prismique and for the boys glitter liner. So maybe you could try pairing it with shimmermoss, steamy, or surreal (since peridot was LE). I think it could look pretty paired with some purples or maybe darker browns, I need to be on the same track for trying it back out.

Ms. Z

Check out DopeSickGirl's picture, she did a very nice job with the Ingenue Blue. I have to try it (it's my favorite color).

Shawna

There was a look that came out with it that used seedy pearl all over the lid, au contraire in the inner corner and ingenue blue in the crease and outer corner. I have tried, and it looks gorgeous. I have also used it with prismique all over the lid and ingenue blue in the crease. Very pretty too. Oh, and it looks great with brill too. Lots of options for a really pretty colour. I wish I had a backup.

user4

thanks girls... i actually have prismique. i bout them together at a cco because i thought they would look super cute together but was a little afraid to try them... im a punk. but i think i'll give it a go! thanks again

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I love using it on the lid and inner crease and Antiqued on the outer crease. It looks super super hot!!!

that sounds cool... i think i'm going to try that!!!