instant gold vs. garden, flowerosophy vs. love nectar

martygreene

how similar are instant gold and garden lustreglass? also flowerosophy and love nectar? These seem like they are very similar to me, but perhaps not. Which do you like of these two sets? Do you like them all? none? one or the other? Which would YOU reccomend? why?

MACBunny

I don't have flowerosophy or love nectar, but I DO have both Garden and Instant Gold. Personally, I LOVE Instant Gold because it is so pretty and more subtle (looks awesome over a nude lippie). Plus it works better with my NW20 skintone. Garden is really pretty too, but not that unique looking. I gave it to my sister b/c I never wore it. I really really wanna get Spring Bean though because I've heard such awesome things about it and it's GREEN!
smiles.gif
HTH!

mel0622

i have all three except for flowerosophy.

i like instant gold better than garden just because garden's glitter is a bit too chunky for me. so when i pucker my lips together it just feels so gritty.

i love love nectar its my 1st lustreglass. my lips are super pigmented so it just makes my red lips more enhanced and glossy w/ some subtle shimmer.

moonrevel

I don't know if this is helpful, but I do this sometimes to compare colors. Both of these were taken in natural light...

Here I have Instant Gold on my bottom lip and Garden on the top. I definitely like Instant Gold better because it's warmer and more neutral looking, where I find Garden sometimes is too pale and washes me out:
gardengold.jpg

Here I have Love Nectar on my bottom lip and Flowerosophy on top. I think they are pretty similar, though Flowerosophy is just a touch more pink than Love Nectar. I like Love Nectar more because I think it has a much nicer irridescence:
flowernectar.jpg

I'm not really sure which of the four I'd say I like the best, but probably Love Nectar. I tend to wear it more, at least, because it adds some subtle shimmer to my lips and works well with a lot of the eye looks I wear.

exballerina

Love Nectar is a definite peachy color. And Flowerosophy is a sheer pinkish-peachy color. I have them both and I love 'em.

It's kinda like, Nars Orgasm and Deep Throat.

Hope that helped
smiles.gif

Latest posts