Is there anything similiar to Mac night sky soft sparkle pencil?

TM26

I am bummed that I can't get the MAC soft sparkle pencil in night sky. I have been waiting forever to get it and the store that sells MAC here does not have it.
cry.gif
cry.gif
Is there anything similar to this? It really doesn't matter the brand. Thanks for your help.

asteffey

you could order it online? call a local store to ship it to you.. or have a CP? if all that fails, try nars glitter pencils. they=LOVE

TM26

They had the night sky sold out on the website and we only have the one mac store here. Hmmm, hopefully if all else fails I can get a cp or try your ladies suggestions. Thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it.

d_flawless

black tied e/s, surprised no one mentioned it. if you want to look of kohl, apply it over smolder, or better yet, sharkskin s/s...

amy_majamy

I have an eye pencil pretty similar, I think it's called pocket rocket from urban decay. The only difference, as far as I can tell, is that its slightly chubbier. I like it 'cos it's really "smudgeable!"

bellaetoile

the nars glitter pencil in...area? i think? its black with silver glitter, although slightly larger. in terms of how they work, i don't know. its been too long since i've used the NARS to remember, and i haven't tried my nightsky yet..but nars stuff is normally excellent, so i shouldn't think it'd be a problem..

sandyisntcool

yeah, i have one from Hard Candy. It's black with silver sparkles, just like Nightsky. [sorry it's old and the name rubbed off]

it's the same exact thing, that's why i'm not buying any sparkle pencils. HTH :]

KJam

I really like MAC's powerpoint in Buried Treasure - soft black with small gold shimmer

Latest posts