Is there no proper brownier shades of lipglass/liplustre?

Sushi_Flower

that look more natural and not overdone with pink sparkle or gold sparkle or colours which are garish..i'm finding it very hard to find natural colours for my skin as a NC43 Indian. VGV lipglass is the only one i've been able to find that i like and that still is too pink for me. I'd like a mauvey colour which is browney with a hint of WARM pink/muted red in it.

MACattack

Definately check out Lust! Light brown with a hint of pink (barely at all!), no shimmer. Great basic color!

mac_obsession

honestly, I would try spring bean....It goes on a caramel color, even though its green...
Also beaux is really pretty, a bronze, or sunray..I can take pics of em for you if you like.
Spring bean looks scary but it goes on beautifully..

Juneplum

shock-o-late is a beautiful light browny shade one my.. it looks like chocolate in the tube and it's really pretty on.. no glitter or sparkly stuff!

Sushi_Flower

Thanks for the answers, will look into those. The Mac website is rubbish for seeing what colours are really like so yes i'd love to see photos showing the true colours of any that you think i will like.
I couldn't find Shock-olate at my Mac! hmm...

spartacus

I just bought Lusterglass in Beaux, and it's a perfect "brown-y" shade. I was afraid it was going to be too brown, making it look unnatural especially since I am pale, but it turned out to be great. Sheer but with enough tint to make your lips bronzy.
smiles.gif