Is this authentic? Pink fish tlc

caligal

I found the seller through temptalia.com, after she found the seller selling unreleased mac!! i saw this pink fish tlc and ive been desperate for it.

2m85g15.jpg

someone else queried the packaging
Q The Hello Kitty collection came in special boxes - why does your picture show a normal box? Is this the box it will come with, or will it come with the Hello Kitty packaging?

A Hi there. The item comes in the box shown with the packaging shown. It's like this because it is considered a sample - which is EXACTLY the same product and size as the retail version, but without the extra packaging.

Thanks!
mac_addict.gif

gildedangel

Well except for the box thing it does look real to me!!! Oh, and this is in the wrong forum, for your reference in the future there is a Counterfeit MAC forum where you can ask us about the authenticity of items.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

The box is not what Pink Fish came in...I have seen so many fake HK...I am not sure I would trust it...the TLC looks real...but so did a blush i bought that was not and I had to return it....diff seller

Ernie

You can still buy pink fish, my MAC store on 22 street, NYC(Flatiron) still had them out. Why don't you call them and have it shipped.

caligal

Im gonna pass on this one, the box puts me off and it ends at 3am !!! can anyone reccomend any ebay sellers selling it?

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligal
can anyone reccomend any ebay sellers selling it?

pinkdaisygirls, she's one of my all-time favorite sellers on eBay.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

It may have been a sample so it had the special packaging on the product but not the box, or the seller decided to swap the box with a regular tinted lip conditioner for whatever reason. But it's the internet, anything can happen when you're not at the MAC Counter. I wouldn't trust it.

miss rochelle

if you're still looking for pink fish, it's back on the MAC website! i just ordered mine! wish i'd gotten it the first time.

brassdancer

The TLC looks real, but the box is def not what it came with. But maybe the seller just lost the original box, so who knows.