Is This Authentic?

StarrieDesign

Hello, I am a new member to this site, so please excuse some of the noobness
smiles.gif

----------------------
A bit of background info:

I don't buy too much MAC items simply because I don't have the money for it, but if I do, I usually get it online at maccosmetics, so I'm not a complete expert on the makeup.

I had the idea recently to buy huge lots of mac makeup and resell most of them while keeping a few for myself, to help out with the costs and whatnot. I spent...quite a LOT of hours...looking up guides, watching youtube, etc. to educate myself better on mac items. However, I still am far from being any sort of expert
smiles.gif

----------------------

Right now, I found a lot that I am interested in buying, and the seller provided me this pic:
lipglass.jpg

An even bigger version of that picture you can see here <<<click on link

The lipglasses in this huge lot seem to be all discontinued items, so I wasn't able to verify the colors with the MAC website.

Anyways, so overall, it looks authentic to me, but when I did a search on the color "Pink Clash," most of the lipglasses were with a green top, not a black one, which now puts some doubt into me about the authenticity of this.

Are there Pink Clash lipglasses from the Lush collection that have a black top? Did MAC make both?

I just want to hopefully get some good opinions on the authenticity of this person's items before I go and spend hundreds of dollars on something. I don't want to spend that money, then find out they are all fake and can't sell them
ssad.gif
If anybody can help me out, I would be so greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Oh, and just to add, the lipglass lot doesn't come from Asia. Comes from a small store in Florida. And also, no, I didn't find this on eBay, hehe ><

TISH1124

I have Pink Clash with the Black top...the green top was from the Lure Collection

pinkclash.jpg

My Lot is A35

MzzRach

Tish - did MAC release Pink Clash lipglass as part of the regular line (i.e. with a black top)? I bought 2 of these when it came out with the Lure collection, which had the turquoise packaging.

The boxes and packaging in the photo look pretty legit to me.

StarrieDesign

Awesome! You guys replied so fast! Thank you so much! I think once I get the list of colors back from the seller, I'll go ahead and buy myself the lot.

By the way, am I allowed to link the MAC guides on this website on my ebay auction listing? Do I have to get permission from somebody on specktra.com to do that?

Hellolover

I have Pink Clash from a normal regular collection, but I have no idea when MAC released it.As for Poetique it's from the untamed collection..it's a really nice color: goldish with pink pearl