Is this site selling authentic mac?

ilovegreen

I've used this sellers shop on ebay several times and everything I've bought was genuine and shipped quickly.

The ebay shop's called "The luxury skincare sanctuary"

HTH

LMD84

yes i've bought many things from this site and it's all authentic. very quick posting too!

Efionawade

I've seen other sites like this, bombshell bargains being another, and it kind of upsets me that I've seen Viva Glam products on the sites too.

Viva Glam products are part of the mac aids fund! It should only be sold for donations to the fund!

pianohno

Yes she's authentic and a lovely seller! I buy from her pretty often off that site and ebay actually
yes.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efionawade
I've seen other sites like this, bombshell bargains being another, and it kind of upsets me that I've seen Viva Glam products on the sites too.

Viva Glam products are part of the mac aids fund! It should only be sold for donations to the fund!

The Viva Glam products are probably from a CCO too and not from a shipment for a regular store or counter. So the donation is "lost" anyhow because the store or counter sent it back to MAC to be sold at a CCO.
shrugs.gif

I can recommend the store too.
smiles.gif

panda0410

The owner of that store happens to be a forum member here too and she has absolutely gone out of her way to show and ensure her stock as being authentic! I have bought stuff from her like a lot of people on the forum and I trust her IMPLICITLY! She's both a great seller and a wonderful lady
kissy.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
The owner of that store happens to be a forum member here too and she has absolutely gone out of her way to show and ensure her stock as being authentic! I have bought stuff from her like a lot of people on the forum and I trust her IMPLICITLY! She's both a great seller and a wonderful lady
kissy.gif

iagree.gif
heart.gif

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
kissy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
iagree.gif
heart.gif

yes girls, share the love for this lady!
grouphug2.gif

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
The Viva Glam products are probably from a CCO too and not from a shipment for a regular store or counter. So the donation is "lost" anyhow because the store or counter sent it back to MAC to be sold at a CCO.
shrugs.gif

I can recommend the store too.
smiles.gif

I'm gonna ask my manager at work about that, because I'm sure it's not right. I don't believe viva glam products would ever be found at a CCO.

X_SiN_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efionawade
I'm gonna ask my manager at work about that, because I'm sure it's not right. I don't believe viva glam products would ever be found at a CCO.

Very interested to hear what your boss had to say about this
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligal
Love Make Up - Authentic and Genuine Cosmetics from Clinique and More

shes claims to be a member of specktra but they have a gloss i've been wanting but was sold out at my counter! and online!

I'm a sample seller and have many make-up artist buyers. This week I had a regular UK buyer who wanted to place a order but needed it fast for a photo shoot. To save her high shipping cost and to make sure she got her items in time I referred her to Love Make Up. I would never send a buyer to someone I wasnt sure of and I know this place sells authentic MAC. As you see I put my buyers needs first, her getting her colors in time is more important then getting a sale. I sell 1/2's and she sell's 1/4s so that was a differance but in this situation it was ok. This seller is a real nice gal too.

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_SiN_X
Very interested to hear what your boss had to say about this
smiles.gif

Me too....I see and have purchased VG5 lipglass and lipstick at CCO for a couple years. I do believe they can figure out a way to get the VG money for the fund, even if they send to CCO, I think it is coded differently (someone may correct me if I am wrong), but I personally have purchased VG at CCO and also picked up the VG holiday palette there.