Is this the new DESIGN of Fake Mac!?

BellaItalia1969

I have come across these on ebay UK,I have not seen these ever before ...wth are they?Are these some new design fake Mac ??
angry.gif

Jeez what is going be next??!!
I have noticed that this UK seller has lots of other counterfeit Mac makeup namely the awful combo of Mascara/gloss!Pro-lash waterproof etc
%21BRBiJ1w%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBJ72rVCn6Q%7E%7E_1.JPG

seller :Mary.lvx
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-BLACK-MAS..._W0QQitemZ1403
New fake Mac pigments with weird stickers on the side ..another UK seller :fab777vs
These boxes look of very poor quality..seller already has 1 neg for selling these fakes!
255357877_tp.jpg

PIGMENT EYESHADOW *RUSHMETAL* 7.5g NEW on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 19-May-09 00:31:01 BST)
255357877_tp.jpg

Simply yukkkk
girl_devil.gif
!

MACLovin

"Increase An Eyelash" ...LMAO
rofl.gif
that's just a ridiculous name for a mascara, haha.

I hate fakes, these are pretty crappy ones too.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
WTF2.gif

I know...
th_confused_new.gif
thing is i was so fed up that i actually emailed the seller about the fake Mac makeup she sells ..here is her reply !

"Hi! I wasn't sure that is why i dont sell them as mac brand, I just tried to follow other examples on e bay from other sellers, they are all obviosly fake too. Thanks for advising me.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- mary.lvx[/FONT]
That sort of mentality really annoys me...so just cause few sell these fakes and eBay has not pulled the listings ... it's obviously ok for me to sell this fake crap too!!
angry.gif

Phewwwwww ...im thinking of suitable reply
tong.gif
along the lines does the seller know what exact ingredients her fake Mac has...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
I know...
th_confused_new.gif
thing is i was so fed up that i actually emailed the seller about the fake Mac makeup she sells ..here is her reply !

"Hi! I wasn't sure that is why i dont sell them as mac brand, I just tried to follow other examples on e bay from other sellers, they are all obviosly fake too. Thanks for advising me.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- mary.lvx[/FONT]
That sort of mentality really annoys me...so just cause few sell these fakes and eBay has not pulled the listings ... it's obviously ok for me to sell this fake crap too!!
angry.gif

Phewwwwww ...im thinking of suitable reply
tong.gif
along the lines does the seller know what exact ingredients her fake Mac has...

You should forward her email to ebay as you report her.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You should forward her email to ebay as you report her.

Hiya
winks.gif
I am going to report her for sure!What is so laughable that to get around selling these fakes ,they list them as "Top quality zoom lash mascara" or "Top quality brush"
WTF2.gif
etc .Top Quality Zoom Lash Mascara on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 30-Apr-09 18:45:35 BST)

Also i have seen an increase in sale of these dreaded Mac fake blushers with mirrors and brush!!
c087_1.JPG

blusher macc special edition shade: 03 pink compact on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 30-Apr-09 19:16:06 BST)

Lol seller says on auction:if you need more than one please feel free to call me
angry.gif
Ermmm isn't that a circumvention of ebay fees ??Trying to sell outside of ebay etc !?

This liquid eyeliner she has it's awful too ,another new design of fake Mac that i have not seen!VOGUE EYELINER !!!What is Vogue about it?seller: charliechargehand
s.gif

!BRFeDu!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBJ8LPCdr(g~~_1.JPG

ANyway thanks girls for all your replies
th_worship.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
"Increase An Eyelash" ...LMAO
rofl.gif
that's just a ridiculous name for a mascara, haha.

I hate fakes, these are pretty crappy ones too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by with.the.band
th_LMAO.gif
Increase an eyelash, probably only works on one eyelash at a time!

Creative crap. Oy.

chickatthegym

Those are AWFUL fakes! Could you imagine putting that on your face?!? OMG! What an idiot! The sad thing is that people actually buy this crap! I could spend all day reporting people to eBay- there are so many fakes on there! It's ridiculous!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Creative crap. Oy.

Ello Mzz.Rach
winks.gif

One of the sellers of these fakes is already Narud: charliechargehand !Wow ebay that was quick ...the above seller had as well the fake Mac blushers with mirrors and brushes!
Creative crap i find this frase very apt and appealing ...i think i may use it in a very near future when i will report these fake CREATIVE crap to ebay
th_DANCE.gif
hope you don't mind Mzz.Rach ?

Talking about creative...im off to buy some mascarpone cheese ,to bake some creative italian style cheesecake ,we in England have long weekend due to being May Bank holiday on monday....ohhhhh so im planning on doing some baking and.......... decorating my kitchen in a nice mediterrenean lemon !!!

Ciao all

BEA2LS

what makes me really mad is that i used to sell alot of purses on ebay. all real (i am very against fakes). there were many, many times when i had coach items or whatever pulled because it was "fake". i would always repost them and it would be okay but it was so annoying how mine were real and got pulled and other stuff stays up..

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
what makes me really mad is that i used to sell alot of purses on ebay. all real (i am very against fakes). there were many, many times when i had coach items or whatever pulled because it was "fake". i would always repost them and it would be okay but it was so annoying how mine were real and got pulled and other stuff stays up..

Bea
yes.gif
i agree with you hun !Ebay often pulls listings of sellers who have authentic stuff for sale (it happend to my sis with her Dior Mascara)but i see daily sellers of very obvious fakes incl.spelling errors on the box etc being allowed to run their auctions and peddel their stuff onto innocent people who think thet are getting a BARGAIN!!Ebay @times sucks !!!!
angry.gif

ps.I reported last night(ebay UK) few listings of fake mac Hello Kitty blush!One seller had like 6 different colours wth??and all the blushers came with brush n mirrors!!Yuck but the listings are gone ...well that was quick
graucho.gif

rocksteadybaby

OMG!!! These seller really need stop selling this fake crap. Poor people that don't know anything about Mac probably think it is Authentic
ssad.gif