I've been inlove w/ the art of makeup..but now im not so sure if it really is for me.

love4makeup

Hi call me Vee and im new here..Im a makeup artist here in Manila, specializing in bridal makeup. I;ve been doing bridal makeup for 2 yrs now right after I gained a cerificate in artistic makeup course..anyway..I know this is not a great way to start a HELLO message
smiles.gif
but ive been so down the past few days
ssad.gif
i did some trial makeup the other day and..its my third time to get rejected and now im not even sure if Im really meant to be a makeup artist
ssad.gif
I was surfing the net and came across this site..and thought of signing up..I guess it would make me feel better if I say this to people who could better relate to what im feeling
ssad.gif

anyway..thanks for taking the time to read my thread..hope I could gain my confidence again
ssad.gif
because I really love what i do,,, i love working with brides..ang i love this art so much I just hope im not giving myself a false hope on this field
ssad.gif

vee

NOTE: SORRY FOR THAT POLL THING IM NEW HERE AND STILL TRYING TO FIGURE HOW THESE THINGS WORK..AND I CANT SEEM TO DELETE THE WRONG POLL ANYMORE...

Brittni

Welcome Vee. And if at first you don't suceed, try, try, try, keep trying again! No one is perfect and makeup is just that...art. If a place won't hire you, become a freelance artist -- but I am sure that if you keep practicing and devoting time to your skill and love of the art, you will regain your confidence, skill, and drive.

See you around hopefully...especially in the FOTD forum!
smiles.gif