Shinsaibaishi
shinsaibashi1.jpg

shinsaibashi2.jpg

Disney
disney1.jpg

disney2.jpg

ducks.jpg

Janice

Thank you for sharing these! I'm dying to visit some of those places, but the closest I'll probably ever come is images and photographs. I'd love to take in the sights, smells, and sounds of Shinsaibaishi, Mount Fuji, and Kyoto. Thanks again for the beautiful pictures.
smiles.gif

Taj

so lucky were you to have taken a clear pic of Mt Fuji...
It has been ten yrs when I was in Japan ! ! I might going there again next month !

silverblackened

You were very lucky to see Mt. Fuji so clearly - both times I was in Japan, it was way too cloudy to even see where the mountain ended. Also, I remember going on some haunted house ride (anyone know what it's called?) in Japan's Disneyland and spending the entire time laughing because there were all these spooky voices but I had no idea what they were saying at the time, LOL. Looks like you had a great trip, geeko!

triccc

I am so jealous. I am in love with Japan. It would be my dream to go there.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

*_*

Thank you for sharing the amazing pics
clap.gif
!
Japan is one of the places I dream of visiting... maybe ... some day :cartwheel:
I am fascinated by the Japanese culture
heart2.gif

Hope you had a good time there !

mzkrizzlerocks

Beautiful pictures!!! I hope to visit Japan one day and bring my 3 children so they can see and learn about their culture.

lara

Shinsaibaishi looks so busy and full of action! I'd love to visit japan, but the exchange rate is so miserable that it'd cost me a fortune to go.

Great photos, thank you for posting!

Juneplum

jawdrop.gif
WOW! thanks so much for sharing these!! gorgeous pics!!! we're going next year and i can't wait!