Jennifer Lopez live

JunkaLunk

Yes she has another one! Its the third one I beleive. Anyone try it though? I smelt it in a magazine last night and I liked it. Makes me think fun and young.

user3

Another JLO one Yay!
I actually really like all the ones she already has out. I can't wait to try this one!

Glow

Wow, Her forth perfume. Haha
She just keeps churning them out... glow, miami glow, still. and now live.
I like live, it's a scent i'd buy

aziajs

I have worn it! I haven't bought it yet but I did go to Marshall Fields and spray it on and wear it for the evening. I really like it. I also have Miami Glow which I really love. It seems the scents just get better and better with each release. She's actually coming out with a new one early next year called Love at First Glow

loveatfirstglow.gif

missdiorable

me and my mom both are in love with this perfume. its another one by j.lo that i <3. she is seriously making the money. what doesnt she have out?

kiwicleopatra

I love this perfume...I haven't liked any of the others of hers so far.
This one kinda reminds me of the Escadas.

pink__grapefruit

I'm buying it for my sister for Christmas so that i can wear it :p

I wasn't a fan of Miami Glow (it smelt weird, maybe mines just odd) but i loved all of her other ones!

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i do like this but i think Live Luxe is much much better

Agreed
smiles.gif

sophistichic

I love how this perfume smells but I didn't buy it. The bottle's cute and everything but I think there are better perfumes out there.

panda0410

I found Live Luxe horribly synthetic and traded it away almost as soon as I got it
ssad.gif
Live is rather pretty, have yet to try the Live Platinum!