Jete (LE) vs. Expensive Pink e/s

user79

Are these 2 eyeshadows comparable? Or totally different? I'm thinking of picking up Jete from the Danse collection but I've been wanting Expensive Pink for a while too...Is it worth getting both or which one do you recommend on fair skin?

AudreyNicole

I asked this same question the other day at the counter. The MA said she thought Jete was deeper than Expensive Pink which I did not agree with. To me, without side by side comparison, Expensive Pink is a little more vibrant and slightly pinker. I passed on Jete because I have EP and LOVE it. It is one of my favorite shadows, and I think it would be beautiful on your skin tone. I'd buy EP over Jete anyday, plus it's a VP so it's got a great texture. HTH!

PinkFreezePop

Jete, to me, is a slightly peacher version of Naked Lunch/Wishful, and a less frosty (but same color) Jest. Hth
smiles.gif

user79

I think I'll just have to compare it at the counter. I already have Jest so if it's the same colour I def don't need it.

What texture is Jete? Is it a VP?

ginger9

I think they should be quite different... I have EP and it's duochrome so you'll get flashes of gold, somewhat like Woodwinked. Unfortunately EP doesn't look good on me (C35) but I think it' will look very pretty on you as you are more fair
smiles.gif

user79

Thanks girls. I went to see the new Danse collection yesterday and I didn't really think Jete was a stand-out. It was similar to Jest as someone mentioned, and I already have that. I think I will get Expensive Pink as I've been eyeing it for a long time!

claresauntie

On me, Jete is not the same color as Jest, but I'm very fair. I swapped Jest and bought a back-up of Jete!

user79

I found this, comparing Jete with Jest. They do look really similar...

Found on makeupalley.com by user boqueron

IMG_1166.jpg

Jete in regular pot, Jest is the depotted one on the top.

IMG_1163.jpg

This is a comparison picture showing, from left to right, jete, jest, and say yeah on NC20 skin.