Jewelescent First Peek

brokenplaything

I believe this collection comes out in November..

here are some of the things that are coming out with the collection...can't remember them all because my MA was quick..no descriptions sorry:

Astonish - All Over Gloss

Dark Soul - Pigment
Copperclast - Pigment

Jadeye - Fluidline
Blacker Brown - Fluidline

Divine Lime - Glitter Eye Liner
Oxidate - Glitter Eye Liner
Peacocked - Glitter Eye Liner
Spunsilver - Glitter Eye Liner

Gemshine - Lipgelee

That is all I know for now! Hope that helps give you an idea...I'm excited for the new pigment, because it sounds like it'll be pretty..nice and coppery..and same with the new green fluidline!!!! I'm guessing it will be a metallic forest green!! And bringing back the all over glosses are awesome!

misswillow

Woohoo, another green gel eyeliner (to go with Sweet Sgae, New Weed, Stila Jade, etc etc...). There's no such thing as too many...is there
winks.gif

Kristen

OOOOH divine lime AND peacocked? They will finally be mine!!!! and i'm not going to argue with 2 more fluidlines

Sophia84

Ohhh WOW thanks!! This metallic forest green Fluidliner must be awesome!! And this Blacker Brown sounds very good!!!

Ohhh I wonder what shade will be the Gemshine Lipgelee!!!!

mare

Some additional Jewelescent info

I got a look at my favorite Saks MA's book today, and have a bit of additional info.

4 new lipgelees. One's named Moonstone; a pale pink. I can't remember the other 3 names, but one's described as a coppered plum. The other 2 look neutral.

2 new scents, emerald green cap and gold cap. Emeraldaire is the green one; don't remember the gold one's name.

1 new glitter, Jewelmarine. Bright green with bluish cast. Sorta reminds me of the old Lime glitter with a bit of blue/teal mixed in. This is a full-size one, not the Delish mini-size.

3 Technakohl liners, names unknown.

1 Zoom Lash... I *think* it was a dark blue.

4 repromoted glitter liners: Peacocky, Divine Lime, Oxidate, Spunsilver.

Mare