Johnson Creek, WI CCO (Johnson Creek Premium Outlets)

ksaelee

do you remember seeing pincurl es at all? i could've sworn i saw it there or maybe it was at aurora...gosh...i kind of want it now that it's being repromoted for love lace, but not willing to pay full price
ssad.gif

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirlgirl
Heather Ann- My first time at a CCO was like that too - - I had no idea what the rules were - limit of 3, $300 max, etc. and the sales woman was so rude to me - she scolded me like a child - -I did the same thing you did - apologize - - now I've gotten better and tend to be condescending right back when I get that kind of attitude - or else I do just the opposite and start acting sickeningly nice.

ksaelee - please post back what you find - - I'm contemplating a one last trip there before the snow starts flying and the holidays are here.

It's supposed to be 3 items per skew number so if 3 eyeshadows has different skew numbers then you're allowed 3 of that paticular skew number..wow the CCO in riverhead and deerkpark new york does the same thing as well.

Swirlgirl

Really? It's 3 of the same skew #? I'll have to remember that quote the policy back at them....Especially at the CCO in the Dells. I still have never had such awful treatment at any store I have ever shopped at. Ever. It makes my blood boil even thinking about it.

sheROCKS

Went on friday, my first time ever at a CCO;
the people working weren't too bad but weren't
that great either.

Had some Rose romance stuff, so I got 2 Way to Love's.. I LOVE that stuff<3
I wanted a Rose Romance lipstick but I passed it up since I bought 3 cremesheen glasses and I can't spend anymore $ on lipsticks and lipglosses.
Not that much stuff, only looked at the lipsticks and eyeshadow and lipglosses stuff..
they had some style warrior stuff and some hello kitty stuff. thats all I really saw.

ksaelee

anyone been there lately? i'm searching for the 5 sexpot mini pigments from last years mischief makers sets....i found the cool capers and haute hijinks at the kenosha outlet, but no sexpot
ssad.gif

abbygal

I haven't been to this one in a couple of months. Just wondering if they still have some of the Hello Kitty Lipsticks or glosses?

ksaelee

just went on monday, they have a lot of stuff!
all 3 pig. sets from tartan tale
pink lip set from tartan tale...the one w/ baby sparks dazzleglass
alice + olivia stuff...all 3 dazzleglass creams, partylicious piggie, later piggie
glitter piggies
cocomotion, spiritualize, fuschia, pink bronze, melon, heritage rouge, pink opal, and other piggies
hello kitty mystery powders
lip stains
undercurrent pearlglide
greasepaint sticks
some neon colored liners
lots of other stuff!!!

CaraAmericana

I went xmas 2010 and they had Molasses Pearlglide, can some check if they still do if you go? I called and she said no but I doubt she checked. Thanks!