Just crious, since I'm new here. Do you guys have gatherings?

HeavenLeiBlu

Like, regional specktra (informal, and not sponsored by the site, of course) outings where you guys get together and I dunno, go on hauls, make each other up, swap, etc.

I'm only asking because at another site I'm a member of ( hair centered), there are pretty regular regional get togethers, where we pretty much do the above (except we swap hair items, or just give away stuff we don't want). Sometimes we'll meet at a restaurant, or at someone's home and we'll do potluck, or meet up at a hair show or festival we're all interested in. I don't get a chance to go to often, but when I do, it's pretty fun- well except for this weird dude who keeps coming, and I suspect he wants to be ( or IS) hitting on some of the lovely ladies who attend. I mean, he doesn't really HAVE any HAIR!
th_LMAO.gif

Anyway, I was just curious, because I just missed one of our little hair gatherings last weekend, and I wondered if the ladies here did something like that.

Janice

I've been trying to spark get togethers like this, and there is sporadic interest from all over the country. Nothing consistent just yet though. Hopefully it will change. I don't have much of a social life, so getting together with Specktra ladies is like... awesome. I love being able to hang out with them when I get a chance.
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I've been trying to spark get togethers like this, and there is sporadic interest from all over the country. Nothing consistent just yet though. Hopefully it will change. I don't have much of a social life, so getting together with Specktra ladies is like... awesome. I love being able to hang out with them when I get a chance.
smiles.gif

Specktra is my social life
th_LMAO.gif

purrtykitty

I'm hitting up the Chicago Pro Store next Friday if any Chicago-area girls are interested. I'm going just to see the pro store on our way home from vacation, lol!

chocolategoddes

Yeah, some people do organize get togethers. That's what I love, as big as specktra is, it feels kind of close-knit and people can meet and make new friends. lawlz

but i'm still waiting for a bay area meet up, holla!

ArelysAdriana

I would LOVE a Central Florida meet-up. I also don't really have a social life. My barely there social life consists of mostly male friends and my boyfriend, all of whom could care less about makeup
ssad.gif