knight divine with....??

beautymarked79

hey all...
could someone suggest some e/s (preferably light coloured or neutrals)to go with knight divine and beauty marked.
one more thing..i m looking for nudish lip color(in pro long wear lipcolour and lacquer)to go with my pigmented lips and nc 35 asian colouring.
looking forward to hear some suggestions
thanks..

as_cute_as_pie

hello i dont have beauty marked but do have knight divine and usually just use it with crystal avalanche yawn so boring
tong.gif

have you tried this, gives you a bunch of suggestions!
smiles.gif

http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/

gretchygretch84

I usually pair it with black tied and something like say yeah! on the brow. I also like it with softwashed grey and gold dusk to highlight.

Spenser

Ok, this took me a bit. I didn't want to lose the impact of either color, but straight up they were NOT playing nicely
th_confused_new.gif
Five very thoroughly used makeup remover wipes later, this is what I've come up with:
Beige-ing shadestick as a base.
Knight Devine on lid.
Flirty Number on and a bit above crease.
Macroviolet to line and packed with Beauty Marked.
Beauty marked to deepen crease and outer-v.
Flirty Number to blend and on inner eye/tear duct.

Changing the base can really tweak this combination. A Taupograhic or Gracious Me shadestick underneath will change the tones if you need a warmer or cooler effect.

Before doing this I felt that Macroviolet was a rather crap color, but with Beauty marked it is gorgeous.
eyelove.gif

beautymarked79

thanks for ur suggestions
smiles.gif

could someone suggest some nude lip colors(that wont wash me out) in lacquer and pro longwear lipcolor...for ref i am an asian with nc 35 colouring and pigmented lips....

Lilah

- Bare Canvas Paint, Electra on inner 2/3, Knight Divine on outer 1/3, -Steamy patted over Knight Divine.
- Smokey eye lined w/ Smolder, Knight Divine and Carbon
- Patina, Sumptuous Olive, Shroom, Knight Divine.
- Sumptuous Olive on lid, Knight Divine blended across crease.

Latest posts