Lashes???

user4

Ok guys, I need cheap lashes. They don't have to be real looking and they dont have to be gorgeous... I want something semi exaggerated and cheap. Its for halloween, not for me to walk around... lol. Anyways, hope you guys can help me out here!!! Thanks
th_worship.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

You can find them at most any drugstore. I got mine at CVS, they came with the glue and were only $5! *runs to check the brand* yup, as I suspected, they are by Ardell.
Good luck on your quest!!
smiles.gif

user4

thanks.. i checked at target and didnt see any... ill have to go downtown and look for a CVS... blah

user4

i want some halloween inspired ones!!! that would be awomse... but i have NO wal mart around me... so sad. just target, cvs, duane reade, rite aid, and k mart... i think thats all. so sad! oh maybe k mart (wal mart... k mart.. same thing... lol)

user3

Are there any seasonal Halloween stores up near you? They always have great ones!
Also most stores now seem to be carrying more lashes. I noticed that Rite Aid had some out and I am sure Target should have something.
I just saw some great ones the other night at Walgreens. I love those long spider looking ones.

user4

i've never really bought any *hides*... so i dont even know what part of the cosmetic section to look in. i guess i'll ask around... i just think it'll be fun to try the lash thing for halloween! if they arent perfect it doesnt really matter...

user4

where can i get them? is online the only way cuz i dont think i would get them before monday...

Whitney Costner

They're available at some Hot Topic stores. I would call around to the ones in your area. Otherwise, you'd hafta get 'em online. By Monday? Probably not, but now you know where you can get some for next year.
th_wink3.gif

Good luck!

- Whitney Costner

Caderas

i bought some at wal-mart for $3. i got #110 in black. they looked like a pretty good size of lashes. and they also came with a mini tube of adhesive. their by [what was across top of package] "fright-night" on the left side and then "bat those lashes" on the right side. can't wait to experiment!! first time with fakes, wish me luck.

hope i helped a bit!! --

user4

ok, so i bought some from cvs... pray for me... its gonna be the fist time i put them on!!! i dont wanna go blind
ssad.gif

Latest posts