Legit?90 PCS of MAC mascara??!

BellaItalia1969

Im sure this seller is taking the proverbial biscuit!!
90 pieces of MAC zoom lash mascara for sale??
JOB LOT x 90 MAC INSTANTANE ZOOM LASH BLACK MASCARAS BN on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Apr-09 19:45:00 BST)
"please bid with confidence I have 100% feedback"!!
she also has 90 pieces of Bobbi Brown mascara
ssad.gif

well somebody is going to be conned into buying all these fakes...
I have read it on here somewhere that MAC does not do wholesale....for onward resale ...etc
I have report it but it still running
ssad.gif

!BQLwPUwB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBJ3hOOWITw~~_1.JPG

My question is why does eBay,allows some sellers to sell these vast amounts of counterfeit items in 1 auction,yes they may not know its a fake but it simply beggars belief !
angry.gif

TISH1124

Probably because Ebay has no way of checking every single listing unless people report them...there are far too many

BellaItalia1969

Hiya Tish
yes.gif

I am sure that I have read on here that as a seller you are limited to how many famous/designer brands you can list??
I mean that seller sold 30 fake B.Brown eyeshadows palettes,last week,
this week 180 mascaras??
How come?
Someone please enlighten me
Thank you
th_wink3.gif

TISH1124

No you can have that limited lifted if you have a good record and have no reported fakes sold on your account...I have no limit on my account...It was lifted. It looks as if no one has reported the seller because he/she has 100% positive feedback. If you look there are tons of sellers that have more than 30 items of a same brand listed and they have good feedback...If people do not report the sellers nothing is done by Ebay