Les Beiges de Chanel.... full collection??

ohheyitsval

So we all know about the Les Beiges de Chanel powder that has recently launched and the lovely Lisa Eldridge posted a video on the chanel youtube channel where she used the powder with the kabuki that came with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ey8md9k5ks

Right when she starts off the video, she says: "Today I'm going to show you the first of a new family of products that form an important part of the Chanel range."

This immediately had me thinking... brand new skin collection. But, I had not heard of it anywhere yet so I figured it was top secret.
But I went on instagram just now and found this picture by @hudabeauty. She is a Dubai based makeup artist and blogger.

The top left package, it's Beige and it says Le Fluide. Could this be the new Chanel foundation of the new Les Beiges ranges??
I hope so and I cannot wait to see if there will be more products involved!!!! If only I could get a peek in the book that lays underneath the products...

Teger

The LE fluid is just the new formulation of the sublimage LE fluid. It's not related to the les beiges. It uses a new technology from Chanel called "Zinc Precispheres" which only activate when pores open and release salt, which they them encapsulate resulting in a matte finish. If you look close her photo washed out sublimage which is right above le fluid.

That's not to say there isn't new skincare coming from Chanel; it's not even announced yet and won't be available until later this year.

ohheyitsval

Thank you so much for that information! I think I got a little bit too excited thinking about a Les Beiges foundation that I did not do enough research on the product in the picture.

brn2bfly

Only the powder is part of the Les Beiges collection.. the rest have already been released, just look around on chanel.com..

gracie90

I tried the powder and brush today and they're gorgeous!! The retractable kabuki is unbelievably soft, I may have to go back for it
girlhaha.gif