Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

leppy

Its the dishonesty of most sellers that really gets me. They will claim something is rare, or discontinued or worth more than it is. Sure, the buyer could inform themselves better and I don't think it should be illegal to sell at whatever price you can get, but it is immoral, asshole behaviour if you ask me.

solardame

..whistles.. I couldn't do it! My nerves could not handle a purchase like that. For $132.50, I'm thinking I'd BETTER get my damn eyeshadow or else! someone better look like handing me a xanax.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
What about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...45460&rd=1
$ 81 ?! For a pigment? OK I know it's discontinued, but come on!!

or this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...80679&rd=1

duuudddeeeee... $81 for ONE pigment? $50 for postcards and a poster??? COME ON!
th_confused_new.gif

midnightlouise

Back to Jasmine...I feel sorry for that person who bid so much on it, I just saw one that is a buy it now for $15.99. Another one always eventually comes along on ebay....I think people just get caught up in the bidding and end up paying more than they really wanted to.
ssad.gif
Not that I haven't done it, too, though.

princess_jenilee

i actually like jasmine....maybe because i was hoping it would look like the girl on the high tea postcard.
Tons of props to the seller cuz that is just amazing...

roxybc

Good lord, what the hell is that? I've never seen anything like it, unless it was released without my knowledge like 10 years ago. :|

v_3

the seller also has other items such as NC103 foundation, blush which comes in with a built in mirror and brush.. hilarious

HotPinkHeels

The packaging is so wrong-its not even close! just browsing through the rest of their items was a bit of a laugh too...

oddinary

wow, how did she manage to get them to look so alike MAC? or rather have the words "MAC" printed on it... =/ hmm. haha, i actually like that blush one - with the mirror +brush!