Lighting?

natalie75

I'm starting to feel that I need a makeup mirror with lights. It seems that my makeup looks so different in different lighting. Where do you put your makup on? Mine looks great when I leave the house but when I get outside of work, it looks too light or too dark.
icon_eek.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

i do my make up in the bathroom the lighting is *eew* if i get in a bind and something looks "off" i'll go outside in the direct day light and see (i do this alot lol). Sometimes i get my wall mirror and sit in the living room with the blindes opened. I need better lighting in my little home.

BlahWah

Before I moved I had my mirror set up between two windows so I could get natural lighting on both sides, but that was before I got into MAC! Now I've got a dark corner which I try to brighten w/ a halogen, but it's waaaaay too bright and there's no place for me to get proper lighting on both sides of my face. I always open the blinds (my corner's right next to the window), even on a grey day, but it only shines on one side of my face. *sigh*

Latest posts