Lip stain!

Caitlin_luv_mac

Can anyone recommened a true red lip stain? Preferably something that's under $15 dollars. I have fair skin and i've heard a blue undertone works best. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but any help would be awesome, thanks!

Katja

For a stained look, I just apply a clear gloss and dab a red or burgundy lipstick on my lips. If you want recs for an actual stain, there's a few members here who can give you Lorac recs because I remember them suggesting them in a thread a few months ago.
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

I DO NOT reccomend Just Bitten by Revlon - it's horrible. It shifts on my lips, never dries and just looks bad.

Benetint by Benefit (<$28... but you can use it on cheeks too)
Bourjois Lip Stain Pen (<$15)
are my two faves. Mark also makes a great lipstain in Kisssticks that go on with a felt tip.

vivaXglamlove

TheBalm Stainiac is $14 and It is amazing!
Pixi Lip Blush is good and easy to use without a mess
Hard Candy Stain & Shine is a good duo on the go

shadowprincess

revlon lip stain works fine on me... for ur budget, i'd recommend that. i think it's really pretty.. my next aim is the benetint...
greengrin.gif

~Coco~

Bobby Brown Matte Stain for lips, someone else recommended it to me, I just got it and it is perfect!!!
cheerleader.gif
LOVE it. Matte but not drying at all. Check out the site, there are a few great colors and I am sure their is a red.

Caitlin_luv_mac

Thanks guys! I'll think i'll try the revlon since it is pretty cheap and if that sucks i'll go with Bourjois Lip Stain Pen. I'm surprised M.A.C. doesn't have a lip stain!

*Luna*

I like the Benefit Benetint. I always keep a bottle in my case. Looks awesome on cheeks and lips and I love that it's natural... it's made from crushed and steamed rose petals. It's a little more than you want to spend but it's definetely my favorite stain. =)

saniyairshad

I would think Revlon, Cherries In the Glow l/g. it's gorgeous...
MAC Lip Varnish in Warning..it leaves the most gorgeous red "just bit my lips'' stain on ur lips
kissy.gif