Lipgloss, Lipstick recommendations

dearstars

I prefer colors that are shimmery, usually pretty neutral, (ie, sandy, nude, nice coral shades, peach) that have other undertones (like gold). Any good recommendations, MAC or otherwise? I'm not quite sure if I'm explaining this well.

mspixieears

Interesting that you should post this, I was just thinking of La-Di-Bra l/s which fits this description. It looks too light for my pigmented lips, and I seem to be having trouble swapping or selling it. It's on the sandy/nude side.

What else, there's Metalphysical chromeglass, High Tea l/s seems to get a lot of admiration from paler people wanting nude l/s. I can't recall the peachier ones that people are always recommending, might be Peachstock or Blankety?

dearstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Interesting that you should post this, I was just thinking of La-Di-Bra l/s which fits this description. It looks too light for my pigmented lips, and I seem to be having trouble swapping or selling it. It's on the sandy/nude side.

What else, there's Metalphysical chromeglass, High Tea l/s seems to get a lot of admiration from paler people wanting nude l/s.

That's a nice color (looked it up quickly on ebay). I'm still new here, so I can't get into the trade forums yet, but I DO have feedback on ebay. What would you like for it, I can paypal money, of course.

How did you ever guess I'm on the pale side? I'm actually surprised my picture showed that so well! I'm going to definitely check out your other recommendations.

mspixieears

Well, I'm naturally brown (though I have to say it looks rather token at present) so I just magically assume everyone is paler than I
smiles.gif
plus yes, your avatar, I assumed that was you? Very cute if so!

CB's got good recs too, forgot about those ones.

BlahWah

I'm not usually that great with recs, but here's my 2 cents of ones I have. =P

Peachstock l/s
Awaken l/s
Flowerosophy lustreglass
La Di Bra l/s

I'm trying to think of more glosses, but the one I have under your description is Flash of Flesh, which is LE (and HTF) and not too subtle w/ the sparkle/glitter, IMO (of course, depending on how much you apply). Also, I don't have Fresh Buzz l/s or Early Bloomer l/g but you might like it (both LE but still find-able, quite recent).

HTH

Latest posts