Lipliner for Nude Pink lips

Hi everyone, hope you can help, my first post!!

I'm looking for nude pink lipstick/lipglass & lip liners. I checked another thread which rec'd Body Suit, Hue, Hug Me & Viva Glam V (Lipsticks) which I'm going to try. My question is, what would be the best lipliner to use with such colours? (I already have Whirl, but it might be a bit dark?)

I live about bout 1500 miles from the nearest Mac counter (seriously!!) so a bit tricky to go in and try them out.

TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
C-Thru, Bare Venus, Myth, Gel, Tanamara..

Lipliners, Spice looks great with nude lips, Oak, Stripdown.

Thanks!! Would Oak & Stripdown be a bit brown, don't you think? (I'm going off the pics on the MAC website) I'm really after the pinky nude look.

aziajs

You could try Stripdown or Subculture. Stripdown wouldn't be too brown. The colors on the site are always off. It actually looks more the pic of Oak.

angelamarie

Beurre is what I use...it reminds me of Viva Glam V l/g...I tend to wear it underneath everything since it is very neutral/pinkish on my lips.

ette

def. hue lipstick, its gorgeous! especially for that look. also, underage lipglass. liplinerwise, spice is def. the best!

Isis

Subculture, Oak, & Soar are my faves
smiles.gif

The swatch for Soar on the MAC site is totally off, it's a lighter pink, and really has no brown to it.

maandusa

i love Creme O'Spice and Buerre Cremestick liners, depending on whether i want to play up peach or pink tones in neutrals. i haven't even touched my regular liners since i got Cremesticks!

caRpediEm17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Subculture, Oak, & Soar are my faves
smiles.gif

The swatch for Soar on the MAC site is totally off, it's a lighter pink, and really han no brown to it.

i have this and every time i use it, it actually turns out to be like almost a magenta color...ive tried spreading it out and putting it on lightly, but neither work very well...how can i make it a lighter pink?

Isis

Are your lips very pigmented?? What about blending in a bit of concealor with the liner?? Or you could try layering it with a more toned down liner.

Latest posts