Lipliner recommendation for Lovemate lipstick?

MAC_Pixie04

I'm sure you're all farmiliar with my skintone (see avatar if you're not) and I just got Lovemate lipstick today in a MUA swap, I'm going shopping tomorrow and want to pick up a liner for it. What would be a good one? I also have two-toned lips, my top one is darker than the bottom.

kimmy

mahogany l/l looks wonderful under lovemate.
winks.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
mahogany l/l looks wonderful under lovemate.
winks.gif

Thanks, the swatch online looked pretty good, but we all know how those are (Coppering is not brown people lol) so I'm gonna take the lipstick out with me when I go shopping and see what my MA can help me come up with. I typically just use a brown liner for everything, but I want this color to really pop cuz I totally love it.

Winthrop44

I just read a rec for Half-Red under Lovemate on MUA, so you might want to check that out too. Just tried Half-Red with Chic myself and it looks really great!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I tried half red today and it sucked, it didn't give enough definition to my lips, everything just blended in.

I picked up Mahogany though, it's perfect for Lovemate since I'm a darker skintone. Thanks Kimmy!

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I tried half red today and it sucked, it didn't give enough definition to my lips, everything just blended in.

I picked up Mahogany though, it's perfect for Lovemate since I'm a darker skintone. Thanks Kimmy!

i can't wait to see an fotd with this combo, i bet it looks amazing on you.
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I know she's the complete opposite of your skintone, but I was trying to find what Beautenoir used with Lovemate in her fotds. Those pics had me make a mad dash to the counter for it!