lips?

mrskloo

You can try using some powder or concealer on your lips before putting on l/s. I like using Belightful IPP. A l/s like Gemboree or Kooky with C-Thru over it?

lovemichelle

Lips like that remind me of like the early 90s when people didn't blend in their liner. I hated it then and I still do.

glittergoddess27

Yep,. looks like she lined around the outside with a light brown and then filled in with something along the color of what Bare Trance was that was released with Rebelrock. I use concealer on my lips before I put on anything except for Prolongwears,....and it seems to work very well.

singinmys0ng

lol! its forbidden! the most popular girl on myspace. I'm so jealous of her. and her makeup and her hair and just everything grrr

fictiontragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
Lips like that remind me of like the early 90s when people didn't blend in their liner. I hated it then and I still do.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking. All I could think of is all the girls who tried to act all tough in middle school. However the lips aren't bad if you don't line them like that. I bet Natrually Eccentric would work good for a color like that.

ambidextrous

Maybe her MU breakdown will help you http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...180CD906956640 that's really interesting for everyone who wants the playboy bunny look ö_Ö and very black eyeliner
greengrin.gif

MACreation

Not sure how she looks without makeup, but i can guarantee people treat her differently cuz of her appearance

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Not sure how she looks without makeup, but i can guarantee people treat her differently cuz of her appearance

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...51940249238171

still looks better than many people with makeup on *lol* but the difference is striking, her whole bone structure seems to be a little different because of makeup ö_Ö

Lips: MAC Tanarama Lipstick and Stripdown l/l