Lipstick for Pink/Natural look? PIC attached

Hey guys,

I have tons of eyeshadows and other eye makeup and no lipsticks, since I always focus on my eyes. So I would like to buy a cremestick liner and a lipstick from MAC.
I am looking for a pinkish/nude look, and not too much shine and not too matte - something that I can wear during the day. What kind of texture should I go for? Matte, Satin?
So far, I like Cosmo (but I've only seen it on the website, can anyone do a swatch for me?) I am open to other colors as well. Also, what do you think of the texture of it? What cremestick liner would match with it?

I am attaching a pic so you can see what colors would be good for me.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

I tried to upload my pic, yet it is too big. Can someone help me resize it or you can go to
021_5.jpg

krushnrn

Definitely Viva Glam V. You can choose the lipstick or lipglass. I have the lipstick and love it. It is a sheer pink that looks good with everything. It is my favorite lipstick by MAC.

Hope this helps.

Kristen

MACmermaid

second VGV! it is the perfect everyday color. the lipstick is a lustre formula so it's a touch shiny, but still nice. i have cosmo too, and it's an ok color but VGV is much more versatile and can go with just about everything. cosmo is much more pink than VGV; i'd say VGV is more of a neutral pink. hope that helps!

Thanks for the recomendations guys.

So I am either getting High Tea or Viva Glam V, can you tell me which cremestick liner would go with either one of those?

Thanks!

Latest posts