Lipstick Help (long)

Classic Beauty

I made a list of lipsticks I want,
1. Are any of these similar to each other so that it would be a waste to buy both?
2. Are any of these not worth buying because they just suck?
4. Do you reccommend any other colors? (I have light skin, I can wear both cools and warms, brown hair, brown eyes)

Tanarama-1
Naturally Eccentric-1
Russian Red-2
MAC Red-2
Fabby-3
Sweetie-3
Lovedust-4
Sandy B-4
Sophisto-5
Sequin-5
Crème de la Femme-6
Viva Glam V-6
Viva Glam II-6
Pink Plaid
Petal Lure
Retrodaze
Cockatease
Viva Glam IV

Numbers denote ones that I think may be similar and unsure whether to buy all or just one or two.

Classic Beauty

Bump

Please help, I really need some good lipsticks.
smiles.gif

lovejam

I didn't see that much similarity between Sandy B and Lovedust. I have Sandy B, and I just saw Lovedust today. Lovedust is more of a regular beige color, and Sandy B is peach.

Also, the textures are different, which might also be why they look different to me. Lovedust is more matte, and Sandy B is very frosty.

Hope that helped at least a little!
smiles.gif

Hikaru-chan

First of all you have some LE l/s in the list that you may not be able to get any longer (Cockatease, Petal Lure, Tanarama).

Also I see you have 3 of the Viva Glam l/s on the list and those are great but you could wait and get the palette when it's released in October as you get all 5 colors and the lipglass.

IMO none of the colors on your list are similar to each other but my favourites are, Naturally Eccentric and Sandy B. I also love the shade of Russian Red but prefer the lipglass version.