LIPSTICK or LIPGLOSS???

iadoremac

I like both to be honest it really depends on the look i am going for! But if I must choose one i would say lipgloss because its easy to use when you are in a rush

gitts

I guess I would say lipstick cause I have way more of them than lipgloss. However I find myself using lipstick and then lipgloss over it more often than not these days.

MissResha

both, i use them together.

however i just purchased a MAC laquer yesterday called Fan-plastico from my CCO

OH MY GOD ITS GORGEOUS (on me) i loooooove it. gotta go get a few more. its like, a liquid lipstick or something. i never paid too much attention to laquers but i'm hooked now.

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha

OH MY GOD ITS GORGEOUS (on me) i loooooove it. gotta go get a few more. its like, a liquid lipstick or something. i never paid too much attention to laquers but i'm hooked now.

hmm maybe ill have to check those out!
I like both too. I use to be a lipgloss only girl but like mentioned above lipstick normally has more color pay off! I just cant stand my lips feeling totally dry so I almost always top with gloss.

NewlyMACd

I like lipgloss for work since I work in a doctor's office and have a mask on my face throughout the day. Lipstick for going out with lipgloss over it.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:

I only have one lacquer, its called Veneer, A-MAZING magenta color. I bought it many years ago, but it's still good.

And how come you didn't take me with you to the CCO
nonono.gif

MissResha

LOL girl i went to that shitty one in PWC
ssad.gif

i made the manager pull out the inventory sheet so i can see what's coming. they're getting new shit next thursday so i'll be there to buy it up cuz from the looks of it, they're only getting like 2 of everything. they're so wack.

crystrill

Quote:
ssad.gif

i made the manager pull out the inventory sheet so i can see what's coming. they're getting new shit next thursday so i'll be there to buy it up cuz from the looks of it, they're only getting like 2 of everything. they're so wack.

And that's if the employees don't get to it first LOL. I know whenever there's just 2/3 of something we grab it up QUICK!

I like lipstick!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
ssad.gif

:/

Did you see anything good?

Do they still have the Pandemonium Quad there? I want that soooo bad.

MissResha

i didnt see any quads except for the fafi's and i already have those. if they did have it, it wasn't on display. when i told the manager the one in leesburg was better, she was really upset and was like "what?? i'm calling my manager because thats not fair. we dont get much of anything here" poor thing lol.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:

DITTO to the lacquers!! Those things are amazing. Sheena is also gorgeous.

To answer the question, I prefer lipglosses..I'm more of a lip gloss type of chick.....but I don't mind wearing lipsticks, just as long as they're not Lustres. I hate that finish
thmbdn.gif

In terms of lipglosses, I am beginning to notice that I prefer the ones that have no glitter, just straight solid color. I think thats why I'm so in love with the Cream Team glosses.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
DITTO to the lacquers!! Those things are amazing. Sheena is also gorgeous.

To answer the question, I prefer lipglosses..I'm more of a lip gloss type of chick.....but I don't mind wearing lipsticks, just as long as they're not Lustres. I hate that finish
thmbdn.gif

In terms of lipglosses, I am beginning to notice that I prefer the ones that have no glitter, just straight solid color. I think thats why I'm so in love with the Cream Team glosses.

ooo oo i have sheena and yes, its gorgeous! i love that one too.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
i didnt see any quads except for the fafi's and i already have those. if they did have it, it wasn't on display. when i told the manager the one in leesburg was better, she was really upset and was like "what?? i'm calling my manager because thats not fair. we dont get much of anything here" poor thing lol.

LOL Damn Resha, how you gon put them on blast like that?

Maybe she'll really do something about it and can more product in her store.

MissResha

LOL sorry but i had to. i got tired of going in there only to find the same ol shit. they did have that 174 brush for like 30 bucks tho. i was shocked cuz i saw someone on here selling it for 80 bucks

Latest posts