lipstick recs (again)

kimmy

okay. so my two favourite lipsticks are lingerie and myth. one is a frost finish, the other a satin. i had viva glam v for a while, it was a lustre and i loved it. i've never had an amplified creme, but they look delightful. i think i can scrounge up enough money to get a new lipstick this weekend, and i'm thinking of:

emphatic (amplified creme)
scanty (amplified creme)
blankety (amplified creme)
angel (frost)
giddy (lustre)
politely pink (lustre)
plink! (lustre)
snob (satin)

i wear mostly pale pinks and nudes. i don't do mattes or glazes and i'm trying to steer pretty clear of frosts as they show up WAY shiny on me. sometimes too shiny. so of those above, which should i go with? and if you have any suggestions of other colours, please do tell!

TIA! <3

kimmy

thanks for the tip on snob! i was about to go buy that haha i'm glad you stopped me, i don't want something too intense. and come to think of it, myth is VERY intense, so since snob is the same finish it should be equally intense haha...i never thought of it like that before!

unfortunately i don't have a go-to MA at my counter. everyone who works there only works like one day a week and i go there on different days, so i've never been helped by one person that i could develop a relationship with. there is an MA there that i love though, she's so sweet so maybe i'll just start going on days she works and ask her to hook me up with some suggestions on the lippies
smiles.gif

user79

Try the MAC Lip Lacquer in "Babied"!!! It is such a pretty neutral shade. I think lacquers are my new MAC love!! <3

brandi

giddy or blankety.... giddy is more pink and blankety is more nude! i LOVE both!

Latest posts