lipstick recs?

kimmy

i'm looking for some new lipsticks. i prefer lustre finishes over all the others, and i don't want anything too bold. i'd rather stick to nude-sih colours or very light, not overpowering, colours. for now, since it's winter i'm REALLY pale...like viva glam v even looks dark on me hah.

any recs on what lippies i should pick up next? also, any recs for the chromeglasses would be great too because they're really sparking my interest
smiles.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Uberpeach! What lustre formulas do you have right now?

right now the only lustre i have is viva glam v. i'm kind of diggin the frost finishes too though. i have lingerie and pink maribu, whose texture i love
smiles.gif

definately gonna try out some uberpeach and get me some of that body suit if i can find it
greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

Well if you're looking for stuff that's pretty light, I like Pretty Please, Blankety, High Tea, Bare Venus, Expensivo, Velvet Teddy, Body Suit...that's all I can think of for now.
smiles.gif
For Chromeglasses I'd check out Uberpeach, Chromaliving, and Metaphysical. They're all pretty darn light.
greengrin.gif

cherryblossom girl

Syrup is lovely for a natural-ish look, I think (even though it's not strictly a nude).
And Brave is really pretty, and not too overpowering. Viva Glam V looks too dark on me too, but Brave is just right.

neotrad

Romanced(l/s) is such a lovely nude-ish color with a hint of light pink. And it's a Lustre finish! As you probably know, it's a limited edition from the Ornamentalism collection, but if you type "MAC Romanced" in the search box on Nordstrom.com, the lipsick still comes up, at least at this right moment as I've just checked. I love the l/s!

kimmy

thank you all for the recs
smiles.gif

yeah, i was looking at romanced, too. but if i order it from the nordstrom's site, will they still ship it? cause it's LE so they shouldn't have any left, right?

Isis

If it's not instock they'll send you a cancellation email
smiles.gif

My recs would be for: High Tea, Brew & Expensivo (if you can find them), Romanced, Bare Venus, Eden Rocks, & Myth.

Isis

That's funny. No they're regular colors. Try selecting alphabetical order, I'll miss stuff if I don't sometimes LOL

Latest posts