Lipstick sealer

madkitty

Can anyone recommend a good one - I read that the Sally Hansen one is horrendous but wondered if there were any good ones around that didnt flake / dry too much?

Fairybelle

Why not just prime the lips with MAC Prep+Prime lip, then put on a good covering of lip pencil, then lipstick? This works for my l/s to make it last a long time!

amoona

Hmm honestly the only one I've tried is Prep+Prime Lip. I'm a typical "only MAC girl" but it's all I can afford haha. It helps keep my lipstick lasting longer and it helps smooth out the skin on my lips before applying lipstick.

Other then that I don't know of any lipstick sealers.

Klava

I can tell you which not to get - QUO, it's Canadian MU company. It didn't work that great and dried my lips.

Kiseki

Here are Makeup Forever's choices:
Matte Lip - This product matifies All lipsticks giving you two times the choice. Absorbent powders neutralize lipstick’s shininess and make it longer lasting without altering the color. The formula’s active hydrating agents soothe lips.

Glossy Full
- Colorless, it can be used alone, applied over lipstick or mixed with shimmer. Its lightly and very fresh menthol perfume stimulates and improves micro-circulation at the lip.

Lip Plus - Fixes the lipstick and makes it last longer, without becoming uncomfortable. Water-resistant and colorless, it protects the shine and color of your lipstick under any conditions (at the sea, at the swimming pool, in intense heat, etc )
The one I've used the most is Lip Plus and it's very decent, you can apply a second coat to prolong durability, but moisturizer your lips very well before, otherwise they might dry up a bit, it tends to vary from person to person.

Hope this helped.

saniyairshad

Lancome's gloss/lipstick sealer's pretty good so is MAC Prolong wear color's clear side good, i know some people say its makes their lips flaky it doesnt make mine