Lipstick/Skinfinish Question

missunderstood

I was wondering if you guys could recommend a sort of dusty pink-brownish shade (lipstick)? Something along the lines of viva glam lipglass...but more brown and matte. I usually get frosty/light shades from MAC, but I want something dark this time!

And as for skinfinishes...I have pale/light skin so which skinfinish would look best on me? I don't want anything with pink because I already have pink undertones. Also, are they LE? Because they don't appear to be on the site..

Thanks in advance!

Sanne

I reccomend the shimpagne skinfuinish for your pal skin, it's a shampage color. I'm clueless when it comes to lippies so I can't help you with that one!

missunderstood

I've had Twig recommended to me before...so I'll try it! Thanks for the suggestion. Peachstock sounds really pretty too (although I think that's lighter than what I want). I'll def. give them both a try though.
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

Also agree with shimpagne and peachstock. If you have a chance to get pleasure flush get that, (it was a le a while ago, and looks great on pink undertones
greengrin.gif
)

missunderstood

Pleasure flush seems nice!! I was originally going to just order off the site, but now I have so many options so I might as well go in and check them out.
greengrin.gif

Does anyone know if shimpagne actually deposits any colour?