Liquidlast Brush

L0VELY

I hate the brush that comes with the Liquidlast liners, so I've put off even trying to wear it, because I always end up getting it on my lashes. Can you please recommend a good brush for this? I've read that the 209 is good with Fluidlines, but then would it be good for Liquidlasts too?

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

nup

I can so relate to that! Although I love the product the brushes suck. I'm using the 263 (small angle one). HTH.

hypodermic

I swiped a few of the disposable felt tip liners my MAC counter has, and they work like a charm and can be rinsed without getting too messy

stephbunny

I finally found the perfect method today for using my LLL. I LOVE how they don't budge. I have asian eyes, so my eye brushes need to be smaller. I use a very small angled brush (mine is from an art store), and swipe the gunky part of the liquid that gets stuck to the top of the LLL brush. (does that make sense?) It's usually thicker, and dries more quickly than the Liquid at the brush end. I load up my small angled brush, and then i make a series of fat dots along my lashline...and then go back to connect the dots. It forms a nice line without it all getting into my lashes since I'm using the "thicker" version of the liquid. On the plus side, I also don't have to wait as long for it to dry! I find this way to be more hygenic too. =) hope this helps.