Liv Tyler

SagMaria

Does anyone know what makeup she uses? I looooove her look! If someone could give me some suggestions, MAC preferably that would be awesome. Also, does anyone know what skincare she uses? Her skin is KICK ASS GORGEOUS
eyelove.gif

I also heard she takes some vitamin C powder stuff....

prinzessin784

the Vitamin C stuff is probably Emergen-C which I know a lot of celebs take. You can get it at GNC! You just mix it with water and it makes a flavored drink.

Hawkeye

2nd above-but if you really wanted amazingly glowing skin (sorry gotta lecture here! hehe) you would want to take herbs that are chock full of antioxidants. Along with that you would want to take Vit. C peels and wash your face every day and make sure you use vit C moisturizer like murad. And drink 1/2 your body weight in water oz. (IE: Say you weigh 130 lbs. You would drink 65 oz of H20)

greengrin.gif

AND AVOID AT ALL COSTS SMOKING (she's a regular smoker)

chocula

She is under contract to Guerlain, and uses their lip products.
I have also seen several articles/interviews where it is mentioned that she uses Mario Badescu skin care products. They used to send out free samples when you filled out a survey on their website. I don't know if they still do that.

flowerhead

No, she has a contract and is the face of Givenchy.
I agree, she is beautiful, and I read somewhere that she uses Givenchy Fly eye mascara and Lip lip shine in toffee something.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
the Vitamin C stuff is probably Emergen-C which I know a lot of celebs take. You can get it at GNC! You just mix it with water and it makes a flavored drink.

Yeah, there was an interview in Jane where she said she swore by it for colds, etc.

mac4ever

I found this :
The 26-year-old actress daughter of Aerosmith's lead singer, Steve Tyler, is currently starring in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King as Arwen the Elf Princess. She is also the face of Very Irresistible Givenchy.

What beauty products can you not live without?

I'm a bit of a product whore: I will try anything but in the end I always go back to my favourites keeping it simple is best. I love Shu Uemura cherry blossom bath oil , Dr Hauschka facial toner spray, Astara blue flame purification mask and Very Irresistible Givenchy scent

What is your best beauty bargain product?

Terax hair conditioner, because it works

What are your favourite items of makeup?
Advertisement

Givenchy's lipstick Rouge Miroir No 762, 14, and blusher in Marquise Rose, 21 are always in my makeup bag.

Which are your favourite spas?

The Beverly Hot springs in LA (www.beverly hotsprings.com) it's not fancy at all but just really great. Mario Badescu does good facials (www.

mariobadescu.com). The Bliss spa in New York provides a delicious day of beauty (www.blissworld.com).

What is your secret to great skin?

My grandmother and mother got me taking care of my skin at a very young age.

I've always washed, exfoliated and moisturised I also drink lots of water.

How do you stay in shape?

I get very bored of going to the gym, so my husband bought me a bicycle which I ride around to keep my bum in shape!