LOL Check out these fakes!

chickatthegym

I am laughing this is so fake! MACs Fafi Palette #4 Brand new Never used or Tested - eBay (item 300307148712 end time Apr-14-09 14:35:24 PDT)
This seller
s.gif
makeup_freak27 has a bunch of fake palettes and the worst part is she has 100% positive feedback! I emailed her and asked where she got them and what the names of hte colors were and here is the reply:

Hi dear and thank you for contacting me with you question. I bought these palettes on ebay as well, and these palettes or shadows don't have names. I have used these colors, and personally I love them. They are super bright and hightly pigmented. But because I bought them on ebay myself I do not claim that they are authentic mac. That is under the description you see macs not mac. Thank you.

TISH1124

Ohhhhhhhh so MACs means not genuine MAC....Yeah ok I get it
shockt.gif
but
nope.gif

How about it is listed as MACs because Ebay has limited the sell of MAC items and people are altering the name in order to list more than 3 per month

kalz

I reported them. Hope you guys too. Cant let these people earn the innocents hard earn money !!!

abbyquack

I feel bad for whoever has bid on this...it is so so fake I can't believe ne one even bid on it.

TISH1124

what funny is it looks likes this seller buys all her stuff mainly from mommroxx
s.gif

and from seller forziere-findings who I know from personal experience sells fakes

Maybe she buys good shit and sells fakes.....No exp wih mommroxx so I can't speak on her items

chocolategoddes

y'know... the middle purple in the swatches actually looks nice :/

Still a crappy fake. I wonder if the people who bid on these fakes even know what MAC is? Like, they just heard a coworker or friend say "I love MAC. It's great stuff" and they decided to go on Ebay and find anything that isn't too expensive but is still "MAC"....

TheCollector

This really makes me sad... sad for the unsuspecting people who bid on this and have no idea that its fake... And MAD!
angry.gif
Especially cause that seller KNOWS they are not authentic!! You should forward that message to ebay.

And mommroxx, I received 2 pigments from her that I am pretty sure are fakes. She swears she bought them at a CCO but very quickly gave me a refund. And others on here have had problems with her, but she still has an almost 100% FB and still sells the same items.

ssad.gif

XxXxX

It makes me mad too! Sometimes people look up something on ebay to get an idea of what it looks like...maybe someone who heard of the Fafi collection but missed it might search it out on ebay and this is what they pull up! People are buying this really thinking they got a good deal. That woman says she never claims it to be genuine MAC...she shouldn't even be selling the stuff!! Or at least not with a company's name on it so someone will buy it!

splattergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ebay has limited the sell of MAC items and people are altering the name in order to list more than 3 per month

didn't know about this... may sound stupid and I am very tired but, how come ebay has limited selling mac? I see some sellers list quite a lot of mac, wc-racer and the rest of them, no?

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I am laughing this is so fake! MACs Fafi Palette #4 Brand new Never used or Tested - eBay (item 300307148712 end time Apr-14-09 14:35:24 PDT)
This seller
s.gif
makeup_freak27 has a bunch of fake palettes and the worst part is she has 100% positive feedback! I emailed her and asked where she got them and what the names of hte colors were and here is the reply:

Hi dear and thank you for contacting me with you question. I bought these palettes on ebay as well, and these palettes or shadows don't have names. I have used these colors, and personally I love them. They are super bright and hightly pigmented. But because I bought them on ebay myself I do not claim that they are authentic mac. That is under the description you see macs not mac. Thank you.

I just got a fake (and individually sealed) Lychee Luxe Lipglass from this seller. No sticker on the bottom of the tube, which s/he added to the auction after the fact. I have a copy of her emails as well, but unsure if I am allowed to post them here? She said that I shouldn't be upset if it is not authentic, "because she is losing money too then" since she "bought them on eBay as well".... She went on to say that she added the "s" the MAC while she was investigating the matter. It's a complete load of shit and although she said I could return it, there was no return address and when I notified her that I turned her into eBay and Estee Lauder companies, she not only refunded my payment, but she also ended all the lipglass auctions. Today, she has put them back up. Just for the record, the "lipglass" she sent was an individually sealed tube inside the box, no sticker or anything, guess s/he just compared it to lychee luxe. And, it smells like fruit, not vanilla. Beware of makeup_freak27. I hate that I am now the only buyer of this seller that left a factual feedback, irregardless of the fact that my payment was refunded. Seller thought it was okay to refund and apologize and that I wouldn't still leave an honest feedback. Not! Fake is fake, wtf with these people?!
th_confused_new.gif

Vixxan

Once upon a time when I was not educated about Mac and fake Mac I purchased these things. Lucky for me a friend told me they were fakes. I ended up getting my money back and keeping the items. The seller didn't want them back. I actually used these for a while before I knew they were fakes, the colors are really nice. These eye shadows are not cream or creamy or anything that could me called cream like. If any of you bought those 60 pigments for $40.00 that was Ebay a while ago these are the exact same product. Same colors except these are badly pressed.

I purchased a lot crap before I found Specktra.