long lasting e/l that would stay on oily eyelids/skin and 6-7 hours of sweat/humid?

dr_house

any recs. for long lasting e/l that would stay on oily eyelids/skin and 6-7 hours of sweat/humid?

Hawkeye

Re: long lasting e/l that would stay on oily eyelids/skin and 6-7 hours of sweat/humid?

There have been many questions asked regarding this very topic! You can use the search function to find them! Also there are some similar topics over in the FAQ's forum.

ebonyannette

Re: long lasting e/l that would stay on oily eyelids/skin and 6-7 hours of sweat/humid?

Well for me the fluidlines stay put I have oily lids but I use UDPP.
Does it have to be MAC? I like Avons liner its really thin like the technakohl liners and that stays on me all day too. HTH

martygreene

Camera Ready Cosmetics' gel eyeliners would be my suggestion. Similar to fluidlines, but superior in quality.

mskitchmas

if it doesn't need to be mac..i'd recommend udpp and 24/7 liners from UD

MiCHiE

I agree with UDPP. It's my saving grace for eyeshadow and eyeliners.

dr_house

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Camera Ready Cosmetics' gel eyeliners would be my suggestion. Similar to fluidlines, but superior in quality.

where can i get Camera Ready Cosmetics?

tricky

UDPP w/ Beige-ing Shadestick works awesomely for me. I have REALLY oily lids and this combo makes my eye makeup last all day.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_house
where can i get Camera Ready Cosmetics?

Via their website. They are a professional company with very good products and prices.

l1lvague

smudgepot and bobbi brown gel eyeliners are great! i even ran with it, went to the gym and worked out with a personal trainer and it stayed on! (this was before i purchased the UDPP!)