lookin like a sick kid.

theleopardcake

hi guys. I have trax and mythology and i think they are gorgeous colors, but how can i wear them all over my lids without looking like a zombie/having glittery pink eye?
or are there any other colors that i can pair them up with?

MACBunny

Trax looks awesome in the crease with Vex all over the lid. I wear Mythology over Penny shadestick (looks awesome) w/Mulch & Velvet Moss in the crease. HTH!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACBunny
Trax looks awesome in the crease with Vex all over the lid. I wear Mythology over Penny shadestick (looks awesome) w/Mulch & Velvet Moss in the crease. HTH!

i'm sorry, but do you think you can maybe show me a photo of your version of this vex+trax look? it sounds awesome but i'm asian and i feel awkward wearing white/frosty colors all over my lid.
ssad.gif

MACBunny

hmmm, I wish I could Leopardcake but I don't have a digi camera yet unfortunately. :crap: I'm too busy buying MAC! But I think Asians could do the Vex + Trax combo. You can always post an FOTD.... Try it, you might be surprised!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACBunny
hmmm, I wish I could Leopardcake but I don't have a digi camera yet unfortunately. :crap: I'm too busy buying MAC! But I think Asians could do the Vex + Trax combo. You can always post an FOTD.... Try it, you might be surprised!

hahaha tell me about it. i've been spending all of my money on mac these days, but i have save up to buy me a sketchbook
thanks so much anyway. you're a lot of help
th_worship.gif

Latest posts