looking for better coverage

mz_izzz

Hi Ladies

I have always only worn powder on my face (I'm NC45 in MAC SF). I have recently had a LOT of breakouts and the acne is leaving LOTS of scars. I need to start wearing either concealer or make up with more coverage (I'm guessing). What could I use that will provide more coverage for my blemishes?

Thanks!

maxipoodle1

if you want more coverage and still wanna use MAC i would say Studio Fix fluid applied sheerly onto the skin, then apply the powder studio fix, and that will give you better coverage, or you can also try Studio Tech, then set it with the powder....well i hope that helps...oh and Bobbi Browns oil-free compact foundation is really good at covering acne scars...trust me I have acne scas too!...they get me soo angry!

mz_izzz

Thanks
I am definitely willing to try other brands. Any idea what color to get in Bobbi Brown if I'm NC45 in Mac Studio Fix??

LatinaRose

Studio Fix is known for making people with acne prone skin break out. I personally can't use it and wouldn't recommend it to you.

Dark_Phoenix

Inner Light Pressed Foundation and Inner Light Concealer by Aveda has nice coverage. I have a slight breakout now and they hide my really red zits and old scars well (and doesn't feel as heavy as MAC Studio Fix Powder, IMO).